Africa’s top comedians and performers will once again flock to the city of Accra on April 20, as the annual EASTER COMEDY SHOW (Ghana’s biggest stand-up event, having taken place as part of the yearly Easter festivities) has officially been announced by organizers this week.
It will be agreed upon that each year, the show attracts big names and 2019 promises to be no different as organizers are gearing up to line-up the funniest stand-up artistes on the continent.
Nabil Alhassan, the CEO of the event said, “we have created a solid platform and supported comedy talents for years. This year, we intend to celebrate comedians in style with top notch selection of acts, to give patrons a great show.”
It is always under the auspices of Event Factory Ghana Ltd, one of Africa’s most achieved events management consultants.
The show also provides platform for new comedians to get discovered.
For more information and enquiries, contact: +233 244 46 0280.
What You Should Read Next
- 2019 EASTER COMEDY SHOW: ’twas a Night of charged Comedy & Music Experience
- He who laughs last laughs longest: SENATOR urges Ghanaian Media to be patient & give an apt presentation of their very own people
- EASTER COMEDY: A night we shall never forget is almost here
- The Easter Comedy Show: SENATOR is in Ghana and ready to crack our ribs on Saturday @ the AICC
- Big Church Foundation Celebrity Soccer Match in Accra sees Success – photos speak!
- Once a King, always a King… DKB twice in row ‘cracks ribs’ to win Best Ghana Comedian in USA
- Still top of the pile, EFYA – the unstoppable gingam to headline the 2018 Vitamilk Girl Talk Concert
- Spending your Easter (19th to 21st of April, 2019) at the plush ROCK CITY NIGHTCLUB @ Nkwatia, Kwahu should be Deliberate, Delightful + full of Depth
- GLO MEGA SHOW Finale: Sarkodie, Wizkid, Davido, Stonebwoy, others show why they are Africa’s best of the best
- From GATO NEGRO to JP. CHENET to AGAVITA to NICHOLAS FEUILLATTE to BOMBAY SAPPHIRE to DEWAR’S to MOUNTAIN VIEW… See how the MARINA WINE FESTIVAL 2018 brought out in style, the seventh wonder of the world from Accra, Ghana