Ghanaian Hip-life legend, Reggie Rockstone teams up with versatile Ghanaian Rapper and Singer, Trigmatic on a song to commemorate all fathers for their selfless efforts in providing for their homes.
“Daddy” as titled was written and recorded over a decade now and still reflects on the modern day.
The fact that the music is timeless and the evolution of the Ghanaian listener, plus the delivery cum music, the relevance of the very music today and on this day Father’s Day!
Grandpa has been ahead of his time so they are still chips and need to “ketchup”.
Kindly Listen & Download #Daddy by Reggie Rockstone featuring Trigmatic, with production credits to Qcee Funk below…
What You Should Read Next
- Eight years after, it’s in order to have that TRIGMATIC feeling and revisit what made “MY LIFE” sweet then and now…in agreement with A.I, Worlasi & Manifest
- PAUSE IT: Twist DaFireman ft Trigmatic knock things in this must watch video
- VIDEO: M.I, ASEM, Reggie Rockstone freestyle for DJ Black
- “Artistes need both cash & exposure to attain the status they deserve”, B-ryt exclusively speaks to GhanaWeb
- Trigmatic’s new ‘BABY’ single to feature Nigeria’s Orezi
- Socialite, Janet Maanu opens new restaurant, calls it AMOR COCINA – see photos
- Whether it’s his ‘Honesty’ or ‘Majesty’, PRINCE has a brand new BRIGHT banger…he tells us everything we need to know about ‘COME TO DADDY’ single + the audio is a must listen to
- DJ Neptune & Davido – ‘Dèmo’ has an official video out
- Elope – Ebisan
- Kuronbe – Straffitti feat Ice prince, Zlatan, Pretty Boy DO