Glitz Africa Magazine New Issue is out this weekend and has five young leading ladies in Ghana. Dancehall Musician Mzvee, Musician Wiyaala, TV and Radio host Berla Mundi, 53 extra Tv host Sika Osei and Ahoufe Patri, social media/TV personality, all featured.
It also featured Ghana’s top 10 inspirational professional executives under 40 years.
The regular style and fashion tips from fashion bloggers return with what to wear this season plus more lifestyle articles.
What You Should Read Next
- BERLA MUNDI: Meet the ‘boss chick’ in her own right
- 2015 GIRL TALK Concert to be launched on Google Hangouts
- Glitz Africa Magazine Issue 19 is out…features Toke Makinwa, et al
- Berla Mundi sets to give THE LATE AFTERNOON lovers a SHOW of their lifetime…starting from 11th, December
- African Fashion and Design Week 2016: Sika Osei & Uti Nwachukwu to host
- Our FATHERs who art in Heaven: GLITZ AFRICA MAGAZINE thrills us with its 21st issue by celebrating ‘Dads’
- BAD LUCK JOE (…all because of Patapaa) tells a story of an expressed & suppressed Love, as well played by Chris Attoh, Sika Osei, Michele Attoh, Adomaa – showing on the 5th of October at the Silverbird Cinema, Accra
- Fulfillment of Duty, Fulfillment of Dream: ‘B.YOU by Berla Mundi’ Gets Launched + All the Photos!
- The 2018 GLITZ AFRICA FASHION WEEK promises rainbow carrousels to whole stage constructions mimicking random settings for everyone from salons to superstars
- 17th Edition of a GLITZ AFRICA MAGAZINE Caresses Selected Supermarkets, Shell Shops, & Restaurants throughout Ghana