Eugene Osafo-Nkansah is one of the finest celebrity bloggers from Ghana to the world, he is influential with his commentaries and style, plus his ardent followers can attest to the fact that he is not a ‘gossip’, he is ‘Mr. Nkonkonsa’. And in seven days, he bagged two awards for his influence in the Ghanaian entertainment scene and also for his blog being one of the most highly patronized showbiz platforms in Ghana.
Within the seven days, he won the 2018 Blogger of the Year at the Ghana High School Legend Awards and the Best Events Blogger of the Year at the Ghana Events Awards 2018, a scheme with which he was nominated alongside some fifteen other top-notch bloggers in the land.
For those who don’t about the website, NKONKONSA can be described as an award-winning celebrity gossip, news and tourism online platform; which was established in 2015.
We say, “congratulations are in order!”
What You Should Read Next
- Full list of Ghana winners @ the City People Entertainment Awards ’16
- Que Sera, Sera…Dear BLOGGERS, in all things, joke not with thy Credibility
- YemmeYbaba is Plus One Today…His former Employer, GhanaWeb Eulogizes Him
- She’s of a different class: CLAUDIA LUMOR unveiled as UNFPA’s Honorary Goodwill Ambassador for Ghana
- Exclusive on where Ghanaian female actresses & big babes go to buy their fake hips in Italy – Exposé by Princess
- Eli Kharis’ “EARN YOUR CROWN” kicks off with gusto
- MzVee, Kidi, Kuami Eugene To Headline Koforidua Technical University SRC Awards 2018 on May 12
- A worthy VYRUS: Superstar DJ Vyrusky to bring Celebrities, Pelebrities, Wannabes, et al together ahead of his ‘Vac With Vyrusky’ Concert on Friday
- ‘Prime Prince of Ghana Blogging’, AMEYAW DEBRAH introduces the must watch… AmeyawTV
- PAE MU KA: say it all with no holds barred… as Aysha Papabi is set to host TV Africa’s gossip show