Alliance Motors Ghana, the exclusive distributor of Land Rover and Jaguar in Ghana, will host its annual riding event Jaguar Ride & Drive on the 7th-8th December at its showroom located in the Grand Oyeeman Building. The driving event will give clients and enthusiasts the unique opportunity to test drive Jaguar’s range of award-winning performance cars and engage in a series of motoring competitions designed to test the qualities of the luxury vehicles.
Featured Jaguar vehicles that will be available during the Ride & Drive event for Test Drive:
- E-PACE – Jaguar’s first compact SUV which is a unique combination of looks, agility and dynamic driving.
- F-PACE – The luxury performance SUV that brings together sporty handling and dramatic beauty with everyday practicality and efficiency.
- F-TYPE – The range that offers sports cars that only Jaguar could create – effortless performance and precise agile handling, with everyday refinement and usability
- XE– The most advanced, efficient and refined sports saloon that Jaguar has ever produced.
- XF– Possessing an unrivalled combination of style and substance, it delivers an utterly seductive blend of design, dynamics and refinement to create a car that offers both excitement and efficiency.
- XJ- Jaguar’s pinnacle saloon car, the perfect combination of cutting-edge technology, sporting vehicle dynamics, and opulent luxury.
“Our Ride & Drive events are unforgettable adventures because we provide participants with new ways to experience the full potential of a Jaguar vehicle in an experiential platform. The Ride & Drive event is organised biannually to challenge enthusiasts and educate them on new and special vehicle features,” shares Salman Ali, Marketing Manager at Alliance Motors Ghana.
Test driving Jaguar vehicles provides the opportunity to experience features such as driveability, braking, manoeuvrability, and overall performance. Attendees who wish to test drive are required to bring along a valid driving license.
This piece & photos were sent in by Muhammida El Muhajir for Ytainment News