Hero 8 Black comes with HyperSmooth 2.0 video stabilization—dramatically improved stabilization over HyperSmooth 1.0. The new HyperSmooth 2.0 also works in all resolutions and frame rates
Also new, TimeWarp 2.0 features automatic rate adjustment and tap-control speed ramping. HERO8 Black sports four digital lenses to easily select a field of view, improved audio with enhanced wind suppression, customizable mode presets and a lighter, frameless design featuring folding mounting fingers.
There are also Mods which are modular accessories that deck Hero 8 Black out with professional-grade audio, a front-facing display and enhanced lighting. For those seeking the additional performance, Mods enable users to transform their HERO8 Black into a production powerhouse.
Here are the Key Features:
– Hero 8 Black Mods: Vloggers, pro filmmakers and aspiring creators can do more than ever imagined with quick-loading accessories that bring flashes, microphones, LCD screens and more to Hero 8 Black
– Digital Lenses: Toggle between Narrow, Linear, Wide and SuperView
– LiveBurst: Record the moments 1.5 seconds before and after your shot, so you can choose the best single frame for the perfect 12MP photo or share an awesome 4K 4:3 video
– Pro-Quality 4K60 + 1080p240 Video: Stunning video resolution, with studio-quality bit rate options of up to 100Mbps, and 8x slo-mo ultra-high frame rate 1080p240 video
– RAW in All Photo Modes: RAW mode delivers the most flexibility and is now available for time lapse and burst photos
– Night Lapse Video: Shoot awesome time lapse videos at night in 4K, 2.7K 4:3, 1440p or 1080p, all processed in-camera
– Live Streaming in 1080p
– Transfer to Phone: Your photos and videos transfer automatically when connected to the GoPro App for on-the-go sharing