This model debuts a year after BMW delivered a concept version of the Z4 Roadster. The Z4 M40i First Edition Roadster comes with a 3-litre, 6-cylinder engine that goes 0 to 60 miles per hour in 4.4 seconds.
First Edition models feature a number of options from BMW’s Individual program of exclusive colors and materials, including Frozen Orange Metallic paint, decorative stitching on black leather seats and gloss-black interior trim.
The Z4 M40i First Edition will also come with BMW’s Live Cockpit Professional, a digital gauge cluster with two displays.
The new Roadster First Edition is expected to arrive in early 2019.
Photos credit: BMWblog
What You Should Read Next
- The brand new BMW X7 (3-row, 7-passenger) SUV coming in 2019 will make you want touch the sky
- From $1 to $500,000, 000: COSMAS MADUKA graces the cover of Forbes Africa
- Comedy Express & Cockpit Lounge…a partnership worth gamboling with, forever!
- #YemmeYbabaShots: Our favorite BERET shots that we came across this week on Instagram
- Simply Iconic! Fashion & Beauty Consultant, JIJIGLAM dances up & down in joyous ‘Louise Collection’ by Nadrey Laurent – photos speak!
- #YemmeYbabaShots: Our favorite KENTE shots that we came across this week on Instagram
- ANNAN is ‘TOOSWEET’; he can make you experience Goosebumps in this vintage profile-raiser
- Photos from the 2018 CIROC – AFRIMA NOMINEES PARTY: Tuface Idibia, Stonebwoy, Vanessa Mdee, Efia Odo, Michael Blackson & Others, all attended
- PEP JUNIA wins ‘Most Promising Media Personality’ at the 2018 MiPROMO Media awards
- GLAM AFRICA MAGAZINE Explores Beauty from a Whole New Perspective in Powerful Campaign Featuring 9 Women who Share their Journey to Embracing their Own Kind of Beauty