This model debuts a year after BMW delivered a concept version of the Z4 Roadster. The Z4 M40i First Edition Roadster comes with a 3-litre, 6-cylinder engine that goes 0 to 60 miles per hour in 4.4 seconds.
First Edition models feature a number of options from BMW’s Individual program of exclusive colors and materials, including Frozen Orange Metallic paint, decorative stitching on black leather seats and gloss-black interior trim.
The Z4 M40i First Edition will also come with BMW’s Live Cockpit Professional, a digital gauge cluster with two displays.
The new Roadster First Edition is expected to arrive in early 2019.
Photos credit: BMWblog
What You Should Read Next
- The brand new BMW X7 (3-row, 7-passenger) SUV coming in 2019 will make you want touch the sky
- From $1 to $500,000, 000: COSMAS MADUKA graces the cover of Forbes Africa
- Comedy Express & Cockpit Lounge…a partnership worth gamboling with, forever!
- VIM-all-the-way: Vimbai Mutinhiri holds soft launch for her digital empowerment portal for young African women…photos speak!
- OBRA-FOFRO: Check out the Legendary OBRAFOUR’s new iconic imagery
- #YemmeYbabaShots: Our favorite KENTE shots that we came across this week on Instagram
- #YemmeYbabaShots: Our favorite BERET shots that we came across this week on Instagram
- Simply Iconic! Fashion & Beauty Consultant, JIJIGLAM dances up & down in joyous ‘Louise Collection’ by Nadrey Laurent – photos speak!
- KIDI stylishly rocks SARFORA smock in his new video…photos speak!
- Photos from the 2018 CIROC – AFRIMA NOMINEES PARTY: Tuface Idibia, Stonebwoy, Vanessa Mdee, Efia Odo, Michael Blackson & Others, all attended