The Chief Executive Officer of EIB Network, Nathan Kwabena Anokye Adisi, aka Bola Ray, has donated GH¢ 40,000 to the management and children of the SOS Children’s Village in Tema. According to our reporter who was on ground, the donation formed part of an annual donation exercise by Bola Ray and his family as well as close associates, meant to put smiles on the faces of the less-privileged.
In attendance during the donation were; the Bannerman-Quist, Loretta Aryeetey, Ben Adu Owusu, CEO of Express Capital, Robert Coleman of Zoomlion, and Nana Adwoa Anterkyi of Ecobank among others.
The SOS initiative caters for over 60,000 children in 125 countries around the world. The project gives children a home, an education and a future.
Photos credit: Eric for Ytainment
What You Should Read Next
- Live FM finally launched in grand style
- CITY PEOPLE MAGAZINE @ 10 Gala & Honours: CEOs from Stanbic Bank, Energy Bank, Kasapreko Boss, Citylights + Bola Ray, Anita Erskine, Abeiku Santana, et al
- WBAF-UAMDC Awards: Bola Ray & Top CEOs get nominated ahead of the 20th September, ‘18 glamour
- JACK-OF-THEM-ALL: Bola Ray to be honored @ the second edition of Jack Daniels Nightlife Awards today, Wednesday
- It’s ‘aurevoir’ from GHOne TV but ‘goodbye’ from her passion…as Baisiwa Dowuona Hammond part ways with her former employers, EIB
- How BOLA RAY is transforming the global perception of Africa…as REVEALED by Huffington Post
- ‘GOODIES CALL’: Miss Nigeria Ghana & MaxMart spread love
- LIVE 91.9 FM to launch on January 22
- Let’s go…Empire FM presents a weekend of love, music and comedy in February
- ‘twas all ‘rainbow-groove’ in Accra… as SOUTH AFRICAN TOURISM hosted Social Media Influencers to a dinner @ Urban Grill — photos speak