The Deputy Minister of Education leading the way in cutting the tape
With Africa Literacy Development Initiative (ALDI) in the march and the Victoria Michaels Foundation in the mood, last Friday, we
(yours sincerely among) were on ground to witness the beautiful initiative of the handing over ceremony to the Afuaman MA Basic School under the coinage: THE AFUAMAN PROJECT.
The day saw attractive gifts from the foundation to the community, exchanging hands; gifts like:
- School Blocks,
- Well-Resourced Library
- A Reading Room
- Learning Aids
- TV set
- Assorted Toys
- Assorted Bags
- Book Boxes
The ambiance had wonderful faces in attendance, from the Deputy Minister of Education, MD/CEO of Footprint to Africa – Barrister Osita Oparugo, LuisVeral Market Analyst for the Economic office of the Spanish Embassy, Tonia Smart Country Director, Nigeria Economic and Investment Union UK, MD Leasafric Ghana Ltd – Mr. Kalu O.Kalu, Traditional Rulers of the Afuaman Community, Partners of the Victoria Michaels Foundation, P.T.A, students and other dignitaries.
See some photographs that we captured for you, below…
What You Should Read Next
- Victoria Michaels Foundation & McVities collaborate to make AKWEIBU Basic School, Dansoman, HAPPY!
- Victoria Michaels, Stephanie Karikari, Nancy Blaq & YemmeYbaba announced as Audition Judges for 2017 MISS NIGERIA GHANA
- Before we say, “Jack, goodbye to 2016”, VICTORIA MICHAELS bags one more award…for her selflessness
- You either go home and say, “I was there,” or rather wish you hadn’t been: VM @ the 2017 Aiteo CAF Awards
- To win is human; to be Ghana’s Most Classic Model is VICTORIA MICHAELS
- VM’s Heart of Love: All the Photos & Gist You Missed from VICTORIA MICHAELS & FRIENDS Hangout on Val’s Day
- Model, VICTORIA MICHAELS gets August’s main beauty feature inside DESTINY CONNECT MAGAZINE…and this arouses more accolades from Fashion & Beauty Consultant, Jijiglam
- Another chapter from VICTORIA MICHAELS textbook…as she becomes the Brand Ambassador for LEASFRIC GHANA LIMITED – photos speak!
- Coming on a backdrop of a Happy & Harmonious August Women Editorial, VICTORIA MICHAELS features inside BONA Magazine
- Another Celebration of Excellence Cuddled in Brick & Mortar: Abbeam Institute of Technology honors Victoria Michaels – photos speak!