The Deputy Minister of Education leading the way in cutting the tape
With Africa Literacy Development Initiative (ALDI) in the march and the Victoria Michaels Foundation in the mood, last Friday, we
(yours sincerely among) were on ground to witness the beautiful initiative of the handing over ceremony to the Afuaman MA Basic School under the coinage: THE AFUAMAN PROJECT.
The day saw attractive gifts from the foundation to the community, exchanging hands; gifts like:
- School Blocks,
- Well-Resourced Library
- A Reading Room
- Learning Aids
- TV set
- Assorted Toys
- Assorted Bags
- Book Boxes
The ambiance had wonderful faces in attendance, from the Deputy Minister of Education, MD/CEO of Footprint to Africa – Barrister Osita Oparugo, LuisVeral Market Analyst for the Economic office of the Spanish Embassy, Tonia Smart Country Director, Nigeria Economic and Investment Union UK, MD Leasafric Ghana Ltd – Mr. Kalu O.Kalu, Traditional Rulers of the Afuaman Community, Partners of the Victoria Michaels Foundation, P.T.A, students and other dignitaries.
See some photographs that we captured for you, below…
What You Should Read Next
- YTAINMENT ‘19’ PEOPLE TO WATCH IN ’19: Since her introduction on the runway, she is gradually becoming her own universe, there is no beyond but only one…VICTORIA MICHAELS
- Victoria Michaels Foundation & McVities collaborate to make AKWEIBU Basic School, Dansoman, HAPPY!
- THE NURTURE OF AN AFRICAN WOMAN: VICTORIA MICHAELS’ TEDx (must watch) message will leave you concurring that her beauty is with a degree of confidence
- VICTORIA MICHAELS joins another delicious clique as…the ‘Champion of the Environment’ for the EUROPEAN UNION GHANA – photos speak!
- Two strokes of magic from a winner called VICTORIA MICHAELS
- FASHION CONNECT AFRICA: ‘twas a delicious ‘daylight’ delight + a collective moment that all attendees will savor…in a long while
- Before we say, “Jack, goodbye to 2016”, VICTORIA MICHAELS bags one more award…for her selflessness
- By any standard you size these photos; VICTORIA MICHAELS was simply spectacular at the African Fashion International in Johannesburg
- Victoria Michaels, Stephanie Karikari, Nancy Blaq & YemmeYbaba announced as Audition Judges for 2017 MISS NIGERIA GHANA
- You either go home and say, “I was there,” or rather wish you hadn’t been: VM @ the 2017 Aiteo CAF Awards