France Ambassador to Ghana, Her Excellency, ANNE SOPHIE AVÉ has confirmed that she would be delivering the Keynote Address at the maiden edition of the INFLUENCERS’ CONFERENCE set to take place in Accra on August 10, 2022, at the Bayview Village.
Under the theme, ‘Shaping the Future of Influencing’, the conference is aimed at bringing together leading social media personalities, entrepreneurs and corporate executives in discussions towards enhancing key areas of success in business using new media as the driving force.
Alongside the Ambassador, an array of powerful speakers and panelists would be sharing from their well of knowledge.
This gathering promises to change the African narrative, as well as educate already-established and aspiring influencers.
For more information and sponsorship, call: +233241219608; or reach on Instagram @influencers_conference
The conference is powered by Dominant Media Network.
What You Should Read Next
- The plush BAYVIEW VILLAGE is the Venue for the 2022 INFLUENCERS’ CONFERENCE
- 2022 INFLUENCERS’ CONFERENCE set to hold on August 10…it is the maiden edition
- UN Resident Coordinator, Jefferson Sackey, Barrister Osita, Berla Mundi, Other Speakers/Panelists Set For INFLUENCERS’ CONFERENCE 2023
- Registration Opens For INFLUENCERS’ CONFERENCE 2022…Organizers release link to register online
- INFLUENCERS’ CONFERENCE 2022: French Ambassador, Jefferson Sackey, Israel Laryea, Gifty Anti, Other Speakers and Panelists Gear Up for August 10
- H.E. Charles Abani, Jefferson Sackey, Cheqona, Ameyaw Debrah, Other Speakers inspire the Youths of Africa at the INFLUENCERS’ CONFERENCE 2023 under the theme, ‘The Power of Influencing in our World Today’
- KONEKT GLOBAL MANAGEMENT – a strategic communication company opens in its head office in Sunyani, Ghana
- New Heights: JULIET BAWUAH joins Euronews’ sister channel Africanews
- In accordance to the unchanging message of ‘Wear Your Mask in Public’…FASHION CONNECT AFRICA presented over 10,000 Face Masks to the European Union Delegation to Ghana – photos speak!
- GHANA’s Test of Justice begins soon – though no OSCAR is at stake, but it’s time for Integrity to separate the ‘Pretenders’ from the ‘Contenders’…HRH Yao Doe writes