KEEPING IT REAL with Joselyn Dumas
Womanhood has always been with complications from menstrual cramps, childbearing to delivery, amongst a lot more. In episode two of Keeping It Real with Joselyn Dumas, the screen goddess has an in-depth discussion about Growing pains during pregnancy.
Speaking from experiences, Joselyn Dumas who happens to be a mother of One (1) is joined by Stephanie Benson who is a mother of five (5) and Apolline Attripoe a mother of One (1).
They touched on weight gain, increase in appetite, cravings for irregular thing and how to curb them to keep the mother and child healthy and safe.
Keeping It Real with Joselyn Dumas is a reality TV talk show that runs on GhOne TV every Saturday at 8pm. The Host, Joselyn Dumas invites friends and industry players to discuss issues pertaining health, relationships, business and other relevant issues based on personal experiences.
CLICK HERE to Watch this week’s episode…
What You Should Read Next
- Joselyn’s JOY still ‘Dumas’ with Multimedia Group…as far as both parties are concerned, diarissss no wahala!
- After seeing the movie – COLD FEET – all the casts deserve Oscar Awards…with JOSELYN DUMAS getting an extra feather in her gélé, because she was simply a joy to repeatedly watch
- From the stables of Sparrow Pictures, another eye-catching chef-d’oeuvre is nigh, as Shirley Frimpong-Manso’s ‘THE PERFECT PICTURE’ cradles to our hearts Ten Years Later
- Join Joselyn Dumas, others @ the SICKLE CELL AWARENESS INITIATIVE (Scai Ghana) Health Walk from the Perez Dome on the 27th of October, 2018
- #ThrowBackThursday: When Jojo & Serwaa showed that their bootie-ful degree of ‘PINK’ was to create Awareness on ‘Boobieee’ Cancer…and their crusade sure came with alluring confidence
- ‘E! VIP Africa’: Joselyn Dumas to feature on E! Entertainment Television
- UTV tenders an apology to screen-goddess, JOSELYN DUMAS + see attached release
- Sarkodie, Yvonne Nelson, Joselyn Dumas, Kofi Adjorlolo […+ the few that their works do the talking] are the celebrities in Ghana – YemmeYbaba on GEE SPOT
- A single Tweet: Joselyn Dumas calls out 3 Music Awards Organizers to do the needful
- THE JOSELYN DUMAS & 3 MUSIC AWARDS gist