The 8th edition of Marina Wine Fair dubbed: “MARINA WINE FESTIVAL 2018”, took off with a new twist and setting on the 26th of September 2018 inside Alisa Swiss Hotel, North Ridge.
There were adventures for every budget, giving a premier access to enjoy different tastes ranging from Wines, Spirits, Champagnes, liquors, educational seminar offering insights from 2 wine experts, namely: Mr. Moussa Ali and Mr. Nicolas Claverie, plus a good music ambiance.
The brands that were on display were: Gato Negro, JP. Chenet, Agavita, Nicholas Feuillatte, Bombay Sapphire, Dewar’s and Mountain View.
Ytainment Report who was present on the day has it that brand stations were allocated to enable guests have a full insight and also to tickle their taste buds. Attendees to the educational seminar walked away with Certificates and a gift bottle to enjoy to the last drop.
If you missed out on this edition, book your seat (by keeping in touch via: 0267642517 or 0265480423 or on social media: @marinamarketgh) in advance for the next edition which will take off with an exciting twist and more surprises.
What You Should Read Next
- From GATO NEGRO to JP. CHENET to AGAVITA to NICHOLAS FEUILLATTE to BOMBAY SAPPHIRE to DEWAR’S to MOUNTAIN VIEW… See how the MARINA WINE FESTIVAL 2018 brought out in style, the seventh wonder of the world from Accra, Ghana
- Photos: Thousands turnout for WatsUp TV & 30MinitzLive 2019 Sallah Carnival Concert
- VIM-all-the-way: Vimbai Mutinhiri holds soft launch for her digital empowerment portal for young African women…photos speak!
- ‘Twas a night not to forget…a CHIVAS XV night that brought celebratory moments to Ghana
- ‘Abami Eda’ Yesterday, Today & Forevermore: FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI to be honoured at FELABRATION UK 2019…on August 30
- Akesse Sanza to represent Ghana @ the Ethno Australia 2014
- USHERing a CAROL of Support: Supersport’s Tshabalala & Komugisha Head to Accra for AFRICA WOMEN’S SPORTS SUMMIT
- AFRICAN MOVIE ACADEMY AWARDS (AMAA): August 3, the day all Nominees get to know which route they would be taking to Kigali
- GHANA-NAIJA SHOWBIZ AWARDS 2018: Peter Ritchie, Kelyvnboy, Regina Van Helvert, S3fa, Jacinta, Fashion Pilot, D Lopez, Hogan, et al, grace the Nominees’ Gig in Accra
- Vū-Mē: CEO and Executives meet Ghanaian celebs, influencers…as they look forward to have an interesting partnership