The 8th edition of Marina Wine Fair dubbed: “MARINA WINE FESTIVAL 2018”, took off with a new twist and setting on the 26th of September 2018 inside Alisa Swiss Hotel, North Ridge.
There were adventures for every budget, giving a premier access to enjoy different tastes ranging from Wines, Spirits, Champagnes, liquors, educational seminar offering insights from 2 wine experts, namely: Mr. Moussa Ali and Mr. Nicolas Claverie, plus a good music ambiance.
The brands that were on display were: Gato Negro, JP. Chenet, Agavita, Nicholas Feuillatte, Bombay Sapphire, Dewar’s and Mountain View.
Ytainment Report who was present on the day has it that brand stations were allocated to enable guests have a full insight and also to tickle their taste buds. Attendees to the educational seminar walked away with Certificates and a gift bottle to enjoy to the last drop.
If you missed out on this edition, book your seat (by keeping in touch via: 0267642517 or 0265480423 or on social media: @marinamarketgh) in advance for the next edition which will take off with an exciting twist and more surprises.
What You Should Read Next
- From GATO NEGRO to JP. CHENET to AGAVITA to NICHOLAS FEUILLATTE to BOMBAY SAPPHIRE to DEWAR’S to MOUNTAIN VIEW… See how the MARINA WINE FESTIVAL 2018 brought out in style, the seventh wonder of the world from Accra, Ghana
- GHANA-NAIJA SHOWBIZ AWARDS 2018: Peter Ritchie, Kelyvnboy, Regina Van Helvert, S3fa, Jacinta, Fashion Pilot, D Lopez, Hogan, et al, grace the Nominees’ Gig in Accra
- AFRICAN MOVIE ACADEMY AWARDS (AMAA): August 3, the day all Nominees get to know which route they would be taking to Kigali
- MzVee, Kidi, Kuami Eugene To Headline Koforidua Technical University SRC Awards 2018 on May 12
- How ALDI – a Victoria Michaels Foundation project decorously ignited smiles in the Afuaman Community – Photos speak!
- VM’s Heart of Love: All the Photos & Gist You Missed from VICTORIA MICHAELS & FRIENDS Hangout on Val’s Day
- Night Life Awards: KIKIBEE’s Sunday Karaoke stands tall among other competitors
- It was all about the Celebration & Advancement of African Achievement within the United Kingdom…now, let us DENTAA into the Winners for 2018
- Photos of Matte-&-Gloss-Celebrations for LORETTA LAWSON, a student of UPSA whom Elikem Kumodjie and Girl Talk made her ‘cry-me-a-river!
- Akesse Sanza to represent Ghana @ the Ethno Australia 2014