Uber is expanding into helicopter service from the month of July. The company will debut the Uber Copter service in New York City, offering rides between JFK airport and Lower Manhattan
Users will be able to book the service through the app but will have to book five days in advance. Uber Copter will offer eight-minute flights between the city and airports and will be priced between $200 and $225 per person.
Up to five people will be able to ride in the Uber Copter, which will be available between Monday and Friday during the afternoon rush hour. And similar to Uber rides, the helicopter service will have a price surge when the demand is high.
However, the service will only be available to users who are on the top two tiers of Uber’s loyalty program; Platinum and Diamond.
What You Should Read Next
- Uber changes its logo…to rebuild its reputation
- You either go home and say, “I was there,” or rather wish you hadn’t been: VM @ the 2017 Aiteo CAF Awards
- GHANA EVENT AWARDS 2018: Organizers to unveil Nominations on Friday, August 17, at Suzuki CFAO, Airport, Accra
- We believe that LEASEAFRIC is close to the Heavens…because of their delicious ‘Black-&-Yellow’ rebranded world class ‘SWITCH CAR RENTAL SERVICES’ – Photos Speak!
- Testing time: NETFLIX is testing ‘Top 10’ list on their streaming service
- GOLD COAST HOLDING GHANA: With over 25 years of quality service to more than 800,000 clients & 19 branches across the nation…it’s worthy to hail them, with an ‘Ayeeekooo’!
- How VOGUE told the world about our STARBOY, Africa’s WIZKID & Afropop Sensation unveiled a Merch Capsule in New York
- Once a King, always a King… DKB twice in row ‘cracks ribs’ to win Best Ghana Comedian in USA
- APPLE to dash its users Free Streaming Contents
- It’s au revoir, à bientôt…as BBM messaging app officially shuts down