Lynx Entertainment has launched its modeling agency, Obsession, at the plush Cockpit Bar and Lounge inside the Achimota Mall. The event saw performances by KiDi and Kuami Eugene as they thrilled the crowd with the acoustic versions of some of their hit songs.
Obsession modeling agency is an agency that aims to revolutionize the modeling industry by churning out supermodels known for their beauty, confidence, professionalism, as well as their recognizable brands.
Owned by Lynx Entertainment and managed by experienced and seasoned models, Obsession aims to combine the best of branding with the best training possible, to turn each model into a star across the world.
The agency has 3 levels of models:
– Obsession Lite, which is the entry-level and describes the model with raw talent and potential
– Obsession Pro, which describes the professional model ready to execute any job to perfection
– Obsession Star, which describes the model who has earned respect in the industry with their works, and has a popular brand.
This piece & photos were sent in by Pep Junia for Ytainment
What You Should Read Next
- GHANA-NAIJA SHOWBIZ AWARDS 2018: Peter Ritchie, Kelyvnboy, Regina Van Helvert, S3fa, Jacinta, Fashion Pilot, D Lopez, Hogan, et al, grace the Nominees’ Gig in Accra
- Jijiglam wants to be part of Ghana’s Fashion & Beauty Industry Growth…she tells Daily Graphic
- GLO MEGA MUSIC SHOW: How Music Idols got the entire Accra jumping for joy all night into the wee hours of the morning
- After gracing the cover of ELLE MAGAZINE in June, African Model, AISHA MED gets nominated in the 2018 ELLE STYLE AWARDS in Romania + See how you can VOTE for her to win!
- Meet NNAEMEKA ONYEKA, the Model whose smile is as sought after as one of Willy Wonka’s Golden Ticket
- Glitz Africa Fashion Week 2018: Unearthing Young Creative Design Talent
- Africa Fashion Week Amsterdam 2018 – photos RECAP
- To win is human; to be Ghana’s Most Classic Model is VICTORIA MICHAELS
- THE ROYAL NUN LOOK: a glimmer of sunshine by Fashion & Beauty Consultant, JIJI from the Cape Coast Castle’s shade
- Model, VICTORIA MICHAELS gets August’s main beauty feature inside DESTINY CONNECT MAGAZINE…and this arouses more accolades from Fashion & Beauty Consultant, Jijiglam