REGINA, the TV/Radio presenter within a short period of time, has taken over the airwaves and screens. She admits the new her is challenging but rewarding. She took over Rythmzlive on GHOne TV and Touch Down on Live FM, both multiple award winning entertainment shows within the EIB Group. She has stepped up to play with the leaders in the industry within her short time in both roles. This to her is a manifestation of what women can do when given the opportunity, and she is not about slowing down on achieving greater heights.
She, through ‘girlcode’ – a segment of Touch Down, is bringing the ‘sexy’ of ‘girlpower’ to her audiences across the various University campuses in the country, an initiative which can only drive high her brand value for this rather short stay in the industry. It is only a matter of time before her full potential in empowering and positively influencing young women across the country is realised.
What You Should Read Next
- CHEERS to Serwaa as she promises to be ‘amiHERE’ now & every Saturday morning on GHOne TV
- Berla Mundi sets to give THE LATE AFTERNOON lovers a SHOW of their lifetime…starting from 11th, December
- It’s ‘aurevoir’ from GHOne TV but ‘goodbye’ from her passion…as Baisiwa Dowuona Hammond part ways with her former employers, EIB
- How BERLA MUNDI Went for the Oscar but Someone Almost Gave Her the Wrong Envelope…WATCH the PRANK from Girl Talk on her birthday
- Live FM finally launched in grand style
- Regina Van-Helvert SWINGS into Toni…in this gripping Cancer related masterpiece from the stables of DEO Studios
- GHANA-NAIJA SHOWBIZ AWARDS 2018: Peter Ritchie, Kelyvnboy, Regina Van Helvert, S3fa, Jacinta, Fashion Pilot, D Lopez, Hogan, et al, grace the Nominees’ Gig in Accra
- Living a Healthy Life is necessary, so let’s play the VITAMILK KING / QUEEN OF HEALTH Competition
- Boss Lady: ANITA ERSKINE covers New African Woman Magazine – photos speak!
- AFIA SCHWARZENEGGER finally breaks her silence…says she is cooking something new that when she purrs, it will be beautiful to behold