Fast-rising young Ghanaian-Swiss actress Lina Prior has made motherland Ghana proud at just ended ‘The Celebrity Experience’ at Universal Studio in Hollywood, Los Angeles. The natural born talent was awarded ‘TCE Best Kid Commercial Look’ during the award night for her excellent performance in the 7-day talent program.
Lina name first came to limelight with a lead role in TCE UK edition when she was 4 years old and another lead role in TCE LA at the age of 5.
The Celebrity Experience is an interactive talent program for emerging young actors. It gives an opportunity to hopeful stars to film a scene on set with Hollywood director, takes a back-lot tour of a movie studio, participates in workshops with celebrities, producers, and directors and even walk the red carpet.
This year’s event was graced by actress and singer Vanessa Hudgens whose shared her breakthrough story with the young actors.
Follow Lina Prior on Instagram @Lina_Prior & Facebook @Linaprior
What You Should Read Next
- FAMED FILM FESTIVAL: Ben Darkwa’s “Trending Crimes: Episode 1” wins the Best International Short Award in California
- YemmeYbaba’s Movie of the Week which you should see: ‘Den of Thieves’
- Another ‘pep’ in ABEIKU SANTANA’s ‘step’… as he receives Highest Tourism Certification
- Happy Birthday to the quintessential king of ICT, Dr. OLAKUNLE CHURCHILL
- After gracing the cover of ELLE MAGAZINE in June, African Model, AISHA MED gets nominated in the 2018 ELLE STYLE AWARDS in Romania + See how you can VOTE for her to win!
- Model, VICTORIA MICHAELS gets August’s main beauty feature inside DESTINY CONNECT MAGAZINE…and this arouses more accolades from Fashion & Beauty Consultant, Jijiglam
- It was all about the Celebration & Advancement of African Achievement within the United Kingdom…now, let us DENTAA into the Winners for 2018
- After gracing the cover of Elle Magazine + getting nominated in the Elle Style Awards in Romania… AISHA MED has added the INGLOT COSMETICS Campaign as part of her 2018 curriculum vitae
- GHANA-NAIJA SHOWBIZ AWARDS 2018: Peter Ritchie, Kelyvnboy, Regina Van Helvert, S3fa, Jacinta, Fashion Pilot, D Lopez, Hogan, et al, grace the Nominees’ Gig in Accra
- Thirty-one chapters from Cartels textbook worth reading as we SELLYbrate on this day