Fast-rising young Ghanaian-Swiss actress Lina Prior has made motherland Ghana proud at just ended ‘The Celebrity Experience’ at Universal Studio in Hollywood, Los Angeles. The natural born talent was awarded ‘TCE Best Kid Commercial Look’ during the award night for her excellent performance in the 7-day talent program.
Lina name first came to limelight with a lead role in TCE UK edition when she was 4 years old and another lead role in TCE LA at the age of 5.
The Celebrity Experience is an interactive talent program for emerging young actors. It gives an opportunity to hopeful stars to film a scene on set with Hollywood director, takes a back-lot tour of a movie studio, participates in workshops with celebrities, producers, and directors and even walk the red carpet.
This year’s event was graced by actress and singer Vanessa Hudgens whose shared her breakthrough story with the young actors.
Follow Lina Prior on Instagram @Lina_Prior & Facebook @Linaprior
What You Should Read Next
- NOAH’s ‘ARK’ in photos: Fleetwood glass walls, Cigar room, Theatre, Showroom closets, Outdoor lounge & more are all what you can see inside TREVOR’s colossal $20 Million home in Bel-Air
- The Girl who is now a Queen: BERLA MUNDI kicks off her B.You Campus Tour with a visit to UDS, Tamale…photos speak!
- FAMED FILM FESTIVAL: Ben Darkwa’s “Trending Crimes: Episode 1” wins the Best International Short Award in California
- YemmeYbaba’s Movie of the Week which you should see: ‘Den of Thieves’
- Another ‘pep’ in ABEIKU SANTANA’s ‘step’… as he receives Highest Tourism Certification
- Happy Birthday to the quintessential king of ICT, Dr. OLAKUNLE CHURCHILL
- It is GBEKLE’s born-day, so biko, shift aside your personal narrative and ‘Kiss-Her’ a “HAPPY BIRTHDAY”
- Model, VICTORIA MICHAELS gets August’s main beauty feature inside DESTINY CONNECT MAGAZINE…and this arouses more accolades from Fashion & Beauty Consultant, Jijiglam
- After gracing the cover of ELLE MAGAZINE in June, African Model, AISHA MED gets nominated in the 2018 ELLE STYLE AWARDS in Romania + See how you can VOTE for her to win!
- KIDI stylishly rocks SARFORA smock in his new video…photos speak!