Victoria Michaels features in Roots Magazine Paris
ROOTS MAGAZINE PARIS latest issue features supermodel and philanthropist, Victoria Michaels in a series titled, “Trapped” shot by French Photographer, @CoralieCoco.
Fresh looks with Multi-dimensional finish, skin-like glow and rich tones touched by award winning make-up artist, @alexandrinamakeup .This story depicts a once vibrant and strong girl who got trapped but sought freedom and got out. She had some limitations in the beginning but through her relentless determination she figured out a way to be emancipated from her captive oppressors.
Victoria Michaels has evolved in her career as a model. She can pull off just any look and has a fantastic relationship with the camera. She just knows her craft and is considered one of Africa’s emerging International Models.
What You Should Read Next
- See BROMMON BESPOKE’s Romance Gleefully Narrated through VICTORIA MICHAELS
- To win is human; to be Ghana’s Most Classic Model is VICTORIA MICHAELS
- Let us applaud this stunning effort from VICTORIA MICHAELS as she deafens the beauty Editorial in TRUE LOVE MAGAZINE July Issue
- Victoria Michaels, Stephanie Karikari, Nancy Blaq & YemmeYbaba announced as Audition Judges for 2017 MISS NIGERIA GHANA
- Model, VICTORIA MICHAELS gets August’s main beauty feature inside DESTINY CONNECT MAGAZINE…and this arouses more accolades from Fashion & Beauty Consultant, Jijiglam
- Coming on a backdrop of a Happy & Harmonious August Women Editorial, VICTORIA MICHAELS features inside BONA Magazine
- You either go home and say, “I was there,” or rather wish you hadn’t been: VM @ the 2017 Aiteo CAF Awards
- Before we say, “Jack, goodbye to 2016”, VICTORIA MICHAELS bags one more award…for her selflessness
- By any standard you size these photos; VICTORIA MICHAELS was simply spectacular at the African Fashion International in Johannesburg
- A must see: OMOTOLA the ‘Victoria Michaels’ way