Recently the CEO of EIB Networks, Mr. Kwabena Adisi aka BOLA RAY inked another narrative when he was globally honored by the Duke of Edinburgh International Award for contributing and supporting the growth and development of young people, as well as creating for them opportunities in Ghana through the Head of State Award Scheme.
That feat aside, his burgundy costume got everyone talking, as well as got the designer – BLACK & PHAMOUS – who styled him merited praises.
The question since then lingers, “who is BLACK & PHAMOUS?” They are the leading black fashion revival that represents their identity. They seek to make black fashion more alluring plus have dominance on the world stage.
For the benefit of clients who have been praying for supremacy, BLACK & PHAMOUS symbolizes the excellence, creativity, originality, boldness, luxury and loyalty at heart and soul of black culture. They celebrate the ultimate reward for hard work and success by offering every man the opportunity to experience the elegance and comfort of handcraft bespoke tailoring and of course spreading love.
For further information on how to reach them, get your measurements taken and join the winning team, kindly call: +233244520596 or +233540119239; follow them on IG: @blackandphamous.
What You Should Read Next
- His things are done in BOLA-cious fashion: Nathan Kwabena Anokye Adisi gives GH¢ 40K to the SOS Children’s Village in Tema…photos speak!
- CITY PEOPLE MAGAZINE @ 10 Gala & Honours: CEOs from Stanbic Bank, Energy Bank, Kasapreko Boss, Citylights + Bola Ray, Anita Erskine, Abeiku Santana, et al
- WBAF-UAMDC Awards: Bola Ray & Top CEOs get nominated ahead of the 20th September, ‘18 glamour
- Sounds of the SULTAN DRINKS swag our eardrums for all the right reasons…as this TWINSDNTBEG after fetching Brand Ambassadorial deal
- JACK-OF-THEM-ALL: Bola Ray to be honored @ the second edition of Jack Daniels Nightlife Awards today, Wednesday
- If the incredible story of Hachikō once made sense, then the story of the remaining 300 EIB Network Staff would make sense too…as BOLA RAY celebrates his ‘family’ who have been Loyal
- BOLA eulogizes KENNY, SADIQ & KENNEDY for their RAY-of-uplift this festive season in the Ghana Entertainment Industry
- “Challenges will come but don’t give up”, BOLA gingers budding CEOs + beseeches them to pray for Jehovah’s RAYs in times of gloominess
- BERLA MUNDI says “au revoir, jusqu’à ce que nous nous reverrons”, doodles an amazing Ode to EIB + prompts every one of the BOLA RAY values & goodness that has built many brands
- How BOLA RAY is transforming the global perception of Africa…as REVEALED by Huffington Post