Ghana’s premier lifestyle brand, Glitz Africa is back with the fifth edition of its highly anticipated event, “Glitz Style Awards”, which celebrates individuals setting trends and defying the odds with their Fashion style.
Categories for this year’s Style Awards are:
- Red Carpet Designer of the Year: Most innovative designer whose outfits have graced various red carpet shows and have received many positive reviews on their quality of style and design.
- Model of the Year: A model (male or female) who under the year of review, has been a strong force in the modeling industry and is making a remarkable impact on the Ghanaian/international fashion scene.
- Style Influencer of the Year (Africa): An individual who is a style inspiration to many, sets trends and has a great impact on the fashion industry with their individual style.
- Movie personality of the Year: An actor/actress who captures attention with his/her stunning fashion and style choices regardless of event or occasion.
- Glitz Africa Magazine Style Icon – (Not public voting): An individual who embodies the spirit of the city and is an international ambassador for Accra as a creative fashion capital.
- African Designer of the Year: An internationally acclaimed designer who has influenced the direction of fashion across borders.
- Artiste of the year: An individual who captures attention with stunning fashion and style choices on stage, on and off screen.
- Emerging Designer of the Year: An innovative designer who is emerging as an influential force in the Ghanaian fashion industry.
- Business Leader of the Year (Honourary): A business or corporate personality who embodies the spirit of fashion and style.
- Fashion Blogger of the Year (Africa): A fashion blogger who portrays consistency, originality of content, user engagement and blog popularity with a sense of professionalism.
- Best Dressed Celebrity on the Red Carpet: An individual whose regalia on the red carpet consistently captures attention due to his/her exquisite style and sense of fashion.
- Fashion Photographer of the Year: A fashion photographer who demonstrates a fresh eye for images with impact, originality and creativity; as well as one who creates beautiful images showing how fashion is more than just clothing, but a true medium of art.
- Designer of the Year: A fashion designer who has carved a niche of creating original and innovative designs within the Ghanaian fashion industry.
- Makeup Artist of the Year: A makeup artist whose skill and professional contribution has made recognizable impact in the beauty and fashion industry.
- Stylist of the Year: An individual with the ability to put together outfits which perfectly suits an occasion or event.
16. Social Media Style Influencer of the Year: An individual who shows passion for promoting fashion and style through social media.
- Local beauty brand of the Year: A beauty brand which has made a significant contribution to both local beauty and fashion industries in Ghana.
Nominations are now open. Kindly send your nominations to email@example.com or fill out form at www.glitzafrica.com/nominate. Deadline for submissions is Tuesday, August 20, 2019.
Follow Glitz Africa on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for updates…#GlitzStyleAwards2019.