Chief Executive Officer of EIB Network, BOLA RAY recently at the 2019 edition of iYes shared some revelations into the outfit which he operates. He went deep into talking about some of the challenges they went through.
He spoke it all out, recounted how he struggled to pay his employees for seven (7) solid months, and stated that the woes of the company taught him many lessons. He told the audience that many people who were close to him parted ways when the company began to face challenges. But during that phase, he learnt that not all who move along with you on a journey will stay when there is a storm.
However, things have begun to look brighter again, thus, he used same platform (2019 iYes), to encourage the younger ones who have the dream of becoming Chief Executive Officers or championing affairs of their own – to be strong, fervent and know that, “challenges will come but don’t give up”, he hammered.
Aside EIB Networks, Nathan Kwabena Anokye Adisi (his real name) is the brain behind Empire Entertainment, the organizers of the annual ‘Ghana Meet Naija’ event.
What You Should Read Next
- If the incredible story of Hachikō once made sense, then the story of the remaining 300 EIB Network Staff would make sense too…as BOLA RAY celebrates his ‘family’ who have been Loyal
- His things are done in BOLA-cious fashion: Nathan Kwabena Anokye Adisi gives GH¢ 40K to the SOS Children’s Village in Tema…photos speak!
- BOLA eulogizes KENNY, SADIQ & KENNEDY for their RAY-of-uplift this festive season in the Ghana Entertainment Industry
- BERLA MUNDI says “au revoir, jusqu’à ce que nous nous reverrons”, doodles an amazing Ode to EIB + prompts every one of the BOLA RAY values & goodness that has built many brands
- JACK-OF-THEM-ALL: Bola Ray to be honored @ the second edition of Jack Daniels Nightlife Awards today, Wednesday
- BLACK & PHAMOUS burgundy attire recently rocked by BOLA signifies the RAYnaissance that Ghanaian Designers are absolutely instinctive, insightful & interesting
- CITY PEOPLE MAGAZINE @ 10 Gala & Honours: CEOs from Stanbic Bank, Energy Bank, Kasapreko Boss, Citylights + Bola Ray, Anita Erskine, Abeiku Santana, et al
- WBAF-UAMDC Awards: Bola Ray & Top CEOs get nominated ahead of the 20th September, ‘18 glamour
- Sounds of the SULTAN DRINKS swag our eardrums for all the right reasons…as this TWINSDNTBEG after fetching Brand Ambassadorial deal
- How BOLA RAY is transforming the global perception of Africa…as REVEALED by Huffington Post