The second edition of the conference which took place on Saturday, August 19, at the Ecobank Head Office Auditorium in Accra, Ghana, saw the gathering of public relation professionals, bloggers, vloggers, celebrities and others within the creative arts and media industry; with a singular notion – reach and touch issues affecting our society, inspire and give hope.
It was also a day where change makers, ready-made and upcoming influencers met to build deeper understanding, connect, and share experiences.
The conference was powered by Konekt Global Management
Special Thanks to our Partners: Ecobank, eGotickets, Nespresso, Bash Media, Eleevate, Tackle Hubs, Don Pee Wine, GetBundi, Cricova, Selly Galley Foundation, Access Travel Solutions, African Woman Reinvented, Authes Global, Dovam, Berry Balm, Ghana Bloggers Association.
What You Should Read Next
- UN Resident Coordinator, Jefferson Sackey, Barrister Osita, Berla Mundi, Other Speakers/Panelists Set For INFLUENCERS’ CONFERENCE 2023
- INFLUENCERS’ CONFERENCE 2022: Jefferson Sackey tells online content creators to be positive influencers
- JEFFERSON SACKEY & KOFI AGYEPONG appointed Deputy Communications Directors @ Jubilee House…home of Ghana’s Office of the President
- INFLUENCERS’ CONFERENCE 2022: French Ambassador, Jefferson Sackey, Israel Laryea, Gifty Anti, Other Speakers and Panelists Gear Up for August 10
- 2022 INFLUENCERS’ CONFERENCE set to hold on August 10…it is the maiden edition
- GHANA ENTERTAINMENT AWARDS, USA: YemmeYbaba’s YTAINMENT nominated alongside Ameyaw Debrah, Nkonkonsa, RonnieIsEverywhere, Pulse Ghana & Zionfelix in the 2019 Best Entertainment Blog of the Year
- INFLUENCERS’ CONFERENCE 2022: France Ambassador to Ghana, H.E. ANNE SOPHIE AVÉ to Deliver Keynote Address
- The plush BAYVIEW VILLAGE is the Venue for the 2022 INFLUENCERS’ CONFERENCE
- Registration Opens For INFLUENCERS’ CONFERENCE 2022…Organizers release link to register online
- A new Standard set on the Receptors of our Taste buds… as we say, “Akwaaba” to the NEW FAXE GOLD 5.5% into Ghana’s Larger List