Nigerian singing sensation, Wizkid’s 3rd baby mama and former manager, Jada Pollock has taken to social media to celebrate him following his incredible live performance on YouTube.
Jada who showered praises on the star-boy, stated that she had butterflies in her tummy while she watched the father of her son, deliver such wonderful performance.
Recall that the iconic singer, Ayo Balogun professionally known as Wizkid, performed songs from his latest album “Made in Lagos” with a live band on YouTube on Thursday, November 20th.
Jada, who was highly impressed by his legendary performance, shared snippets that captured lovely moments of the concert on Instagram and also commended him for a great show.
Sharing the photos, she wrote: “World-class performance! @wizkidayo forever changing the narrative! It gives me butterflies to see you in this light. Thank you for giving the world this.”
What You Should Read Next
- Bonang Matheba beats Davido, Cassper, Wizkid to pick up the ‘African Influencer of the Year’ at this year’s E! People’s Choice Awards
- How VOGUE told the world about our STARBOY, Africa’s WIZKID & Afropop Sensation unveiled a Merch Capsule in New York
- Starr FM, Live FM, uniBank branch (at Accra Mall) or Call: 0577 619 555 for your 2017 GHANA MEETS NAIJA tickets which starts selling from Monday
- 2021 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy, Wizkid win big + See full list of winners
- 2020 HEADIES: Burna Boy, Stonebwoy, Wizkid, Fireboy, Tiwa Savage, Davido, Shatta Wale get nominated
- Between DAVIDO and WIZKID…JIM ‘iykes’ his preferred music star
- Kel P & Saszy Afroshii Feature in Poupie’s New Remix EP
- HEADIES AWARD: Winners from the 14th edition as…WIZKID grabs Artiste of the Year
- See BARACK OBAMA’s favourite songs of 2020 and guess what – WIZKID tops on the pecking order
- Starboy tinzzz: WIZKID wins 2020 BET Soul Train Award