Aristokrat 360 producers Kel P and Saszy Afroshii have been featured on French artist Poupie‘s latest remixed song ‘Ça Me Dérange‘.
Grammy nominated producer Kel P is best known for his work with Niniola, Wizkid and most notably Burna Boy’s “African Giant” album.
Saszy Afroshii is Aristokrat 360’s first signed female producer known for her work on Ceeza Milli and Wizkid’s latest single ‘Shayo’.
The remix EP also includes Nigerian producer and singer WurlD; Guyanese singer-songwriter Jahyanai; French pop urban artist Driks; and Miami-based producer Izybeats.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN!
What You Should Read Next
- 2020 HEADIES: Burna Boy, Stonebwoy, Wizkid, Fireboy, Tiwa Savage, Davido, Shatta Wale get nominated
- COACHELLA VALLEY MUSIC AND ARTS FESTIVAL: Burna Boy, Mr Eazi, Ariana Grande, Childish Gambino, Juice WRLD, amongst others to perform
- 2021 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy, Wizkid win big + See full list of winners
- BEYONCÉ goes more AFRICAN in new Lion King Album… Features Shatta Wale, WizKid, Salatiel, Tekno, Mr. Eazi, Burna Boy, Tiwa Savage, Busiswa, Yemi Alade and More
- BET Awards 2020: See list of all the Winners including BURNA BOY, WIZKID & BEYONCÉ, et al
- A WOMAN OF GOOD HEART: Meet YVONNE AZIGBO, her Degree of Uplift & Passion to see African Artistes excel out there in Switzerland
- Wyclef in Lagos for Harp Rhythm Unplugged, @ Eko Hotel, Dec 15th,
- Aristokrat Records x Universal Music France…Introduces ‘Sound of New Afrika’ Playlist
- African Music Concert: R2BEES will be there live
- Another ‘WONDERFUL’ feat as Burna Boy’s single Debuts on Billboard at No. 16