When it comes to style, passion and perfection, SIMA BREW is the name on everyone’s lips in Ghana. This beauty has left (still leaves) her effect on everyone that has come in contact with her. Her charisma is second to none.
The 2016 Glitz Style Awards winner for Best Red Carpet Designer is obviously not a fluke because arguably, SIMA has styled more celebs in Ghana above any other designer.
Her ‘touches’ on every celebrity has turned every red carpet in Ghana into an awe-inspiring ambiance.
For those who are yet to be convinced with, “who is this Sima?” She is simply the lady who brews fresh ideas from the oven.
If she keeps her momentum running, she will be excellent enough to be regarded as an evergreen.
From us, we say…CONGRATULATIONS on your award!!
Photos credit: Akiboat Impressions
What You Should Read Next
- Victoria Michaels, Zynnell, Nana Akua Addo, Sima Brew, others win big on the night… SEE all the winners!
- ZYNNELL rocks Sima Brew with passion – photos
- Glitz Style Awards: All the photos you may have missed from the Red Carpet
- Meet Ghana’s pride, the Humble, Eccentric, VANESSA HARRISON whose hidden Gemstone is already rocking the Worldwide Fashion’s Boat – photos speak!
- KOD, Becca, others emerge winners @ Glitz Style Awards 2015
- VICTORIA MICHAELS is about to sign a mega deal which will blow off your minds…but before then, get to know the super model who is influencing lives… + she drops hawt exclusive photos
- Phuzion (Gambia) Presents ‘Pirr’ at African Fashion and Design Week 2016 (AFDW 2016)
- Photos: David Oscar’s glam as red carpet host for the Ghana Movie Awards
- How the undisputed queen of slay, NANA AKUA ADDO turned the red carpet of the ’17 VGMAs into a ‘Midnight of Lust’ – The details!
- Nominations are out for The 2017 Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards (ASFA)