The maiden edition of the INFLUENCERS’ CONFERENCE is set to take place in Accra on August 10, 2022 – and the set venue is the plush BAYVIEW VILLAGE – situated at the Atomic Junction, Legon-Madina, 100 meters off Haatso Rd., Accra, Ghana.
Under the theme, ‘Shaping the Future of Influencing’, the conference is aimed at bringing together leading social media personalities, entrepreneurs and corporate executives in discussions towards enhancing key areas of success in business using new media as the driving force.
An array of powerful speakers and panelists has been billed for the conference. It is a gathering that will change the African narrative, as well as educate already-established and aspiring influencers.
For more information and sponsorship, call: +233241219608; or reach on Instagram: @influencers_conference.
What You Should Read Next
- 2022 INFLUENCERS’ CONFERENCE set to hold on August 10…it is the maiden edition
- INFLUENCERS’ CONFERENCE 2022: France Ambassador to Ghana, H.E. ANNE SOPHIE AVÉ to Deliver Keynote Address
- Celebrity Blogger KOBBY KYEI gives his FANS a day never to forget at the plush SWEET AROMA RESTAURANT…photos speak!
- a DELA-ightful day…as MICHEL attends at the African Hospitality and Event Management Conference 2019
- ED CONSULTS LIMITED Trains FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Staffs on Understanding Health and Safety in the Hospital setting…photos speak!
- Photos from the 2018 CIROC – AFRIMA NOMINEES PARTY: Tuface Idibia, Stonebwoy, Vanessa Mdee, Efia Odo, Michael Blackson & Others, all attended
- VICTORIA’s Habit of Winning: How the CEO of Naaviq, NAASHIKA QUAYE retained her ‘40 Under 40’ SOCIAL ENTREPRENEUR AWARDS… reminding us that when the feat is amazing, it’s in order to repeat it twice
- RAPPERHOLIC 2019: Tickets to be out on Monday, October 14
- 2019 EMY’s Young Female Achiever of the Year is DENTAA
- THE NIGHTLIFE AWARDS 2019: YemmeYbaba gets nominated in the SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER of the Year category for the second time running + See the Full List of Nominees, as focus is on Promoting Tourism in Ghana