The trailer of “HAPPILY NEVER AFTER” is a must see!
September 23, 2016
Benedicta Gaffah Chris Lein Brown Eddie Nartey Jackie Appiah James Gardiner Nana Ama Mcbrown Nancy Adom Prince David Osei Roselyn Ngissah Silverbird Cinemas Toosweet Annan 2016-09-23
Verdant Media Production is back yet again with another romantic thriller. The producers of “ROYAL DIADEM” which grabbed nominations at the Golden Movie Awards, was directed by Eddie Nartey.
The cast and a galaxy of stars will rock the red carpet on the 8th of October at the Silverbird Cinemas. The movie stars Nana Ama McBrown, Prince David Osei, Jackie Appiah, Roselyn Ngissah, James Gardiner, Chris Lein Brown, Toosweet Annan, Benedicta Gaffah, Nancy Adom and many more directed by award winning director Kobi Rana.
SYNOPSIS: It is seven days to their wedding and tragedy strikes. He loses his legs and she loses her sight. Disability is unable to stop their bleeding hearts. The blind marries the crippled and they live HAPPILY NEVER AFTER.
Watch the Trailer by CLICKING HERE…
What You Should Read Next
- Jackie Appiah goes blind in HAPPY NEVER AFTER
- A HUSBAND FOR DADDY: Ghana’s first ever Online Cinema will be the principal platform to show Mtech & Sparrow Production’s partnership
- From the stables of Sparrow Pictures, another eye-catching chef-d’oeuvre is nigh, as Shirley Frimpong-Manso’s ‘THE PERFECT PICTURE’ cradles to our hearts Ten Years Later
- ADAM THE EVE…Ingrid Alabi’s new movie premieres on September 1
- Khalil Kain, Nana Ama McBrown, Anwar Jamison, David Dontoh, others feature in “COMING TO AFRICA” which premieres in Ghana on the 10th & 11th of Dec. + see Trailer
- ‘2 DAYS AFTER FRIDAY’ – Jackie Appiah, John Dumelo, Christabel Ekeh, others feature in Venus Film Production masterpiece
- ANNAN is ‘TOOSWEET’; he can make you experience Goosebumps in this vintage profile-raiser
- Get ready to be ‘Nikki’ on February 13 in a ‘NO MAN’s LAND’
- Movie of the Week: MOMS AT WAR starring Omoni Oboli & Funke Akindele
- RHYTHMS ON DA RUNWAY: How April 1, ‘17 will See Ghana Bring Fashion-telling Magic to Every Stride that will be Narrated
Every year, the Forum of Young Global Leaders identifies the world’s most promising leaders under ...