Entrepreneur and TV pundit, Victoria Naashika Quaye, CEO of NaaviQ Company Limited, a water services provider has expressed her disgust the Chronicle Newspaper headline of June 18, 2019.
The newspaper headline “NIGERIANS AT IT AGAIN” sought to suggest that Nigerians have been behind the numerous incidents of crime lately especially the kidnapping of a 4 year old child.
Through a post on her social media account, Miss Naashika Quaye said: “I’m very sad to see such a despicable Headline! Terrible Journalism! What is the aim of such headlines? Let’s get this right, Crime has no Nationality, Gender or Colour! Let’s deal with the issues and stop this inciting sensationalism.”
Reasons for her outburst are not exactly know but it is believed that this could be attributed to her part Nigerian parentage. In another vein, the question lingers, “who wouldn’t be?” Especially when Ghana has a lot of positive, beautiful minded Nigerians making themselves and their nation proud.
Aside her numerous business interests in Ghana and mostly seen on our television screens, discussing entertainment as well as other social related matters, Miss Naashika Quaye was born to a Nigerian father and Ghanaian mother.
What You Should Read Next
- VICTORIA’s Habit of Winning: How the CEO of Naaviq, NAASHIKA QUAYE retained her ‘40 Under 40’ SOCIAL ENTREPRENEUR AWARDS… reminding us that when the feat is amazing, it’s in order to repeat it twice
- VICTORIA NAASHIKA QUAYE: a source of genuine upliftment whose beauty was picked out of fire with enchanting curriculum vitae
- VICTORIA QUAYE: the amazingly-gorgeous woman from Africa whose idea is Creating Solutions for the world’s Water Crisis
- DAY AGAINST TRAFFICKING…Cookey Iwuoha, Project Coordinator All Africa Media Network, walks us through the path of righteousness
- How the Brand – BIG BROTHER NAIJA – became a Multi Billion Naira Advertising Goldmine
- SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS: Over 50 young African Women to enjoy Free Education from Anita Erskine & NAFTI
- With Few Weeks to Zylofon Media Mega Launch, not many Ghanaians are enthused about the planned concert in Lasgidi + EOCO reconnaissance…Africa Media connoisseur, Aileru puzzles, “would the business be trusted & embraced in Nigeria?”
- Everywhere he goes, he is always DOE-ing good…see why KING of the OSCARs remains a 1st Class Citizen in Naija
- Further Xray on the collapse of indigenous Banks, local businesses holding Ghana’s prosperity to ransom…the story continues, says HRH Oscar Doe
- Don’t you think we need decorum in the Ghana Music Industry? Jamila puts this ‘piece’ together, asking when there will be ‘peace’ among artists