The chairman of Doscar Group, HRH Oscar Yao Doe (King Oscar) today xrayed the negative mentality of Ghana’s leadership in the past years, which has impeded the country’s development for almost two decades now. In a personal post he did on social media today, which he titled ‘Our Painful Story Since Year 2000 After President Rawlings Left Power Gracefully’, the businessman and philanthropist wrote…
View this post on Instagram
Our Painful Story Since Year 2000 After President Rawlings Left Power Gracefully: When The Political Elites Keep Collecting Moneys From Businesses & Wealthy Individuals to Fund Their Political Ambitions When They Needed It Most Especially When They Find Themselves in An Opposition Bench, At That Moment They Are Your Great Great Friend & Your Businesses, Then When They Get That Temporary Power With Extreme Privileges and Fully Funded By The State Including Free Accommodation, Free Fuel, Free Travelling Expenses, Free Free Free at The Expense of Tax Payers Then All of a Sudden Their Memories Are Wiped Out Immediately Into Dustbin ,Then They Feel Soo Foolishly and Hollow Powerful,They Even Think They Have Become Powerful Than God! Wow Wow Wow They Said, And They Foolishly Thinks They Have State Apparatus In Their Pockets And They Can Use It To Harass And Destroy Businesses & Some Targeted Individuals on Their Advance List ,The Sad Aspect is That they Destroy The Same Businesses They Have Been Milking Money Money Money from Including The Banks They Have Collapsed Deliberately, This Kind of Mindset Is Outdated, We Cannot Create The Needed Environment To Generate Wealth & Shared Prosperity For Our People With This Kind of 1960,s & 1970,s Era Of Mentality,Ghana Deserves Better, Getting Power Doesn't Translate Automatically Into Personal Ownership of The Nation ,Our Leaders Are Not Realizing That Our State Institutions Has Become Soo Classic and Soo Noble, Our Institutions Has Become The Symbol of Hope Especially The Security Institutions ( National Security,BNI, Army Intelligence Units, Police Intelligence Units and EOCO, ) So You Cannot Be Successfully Use Them For Personal Vendetta, You Cannot Because They have Experience When The So Called Powerful Used Them & Dumped Them, So Their Allegiance is To The State of Ghana Only" and I Salute Our State Institutions Especially The Security Forces, and Our Civil Society Organisations,Religious Organisations & The Media Organisations,and Our Creative Arts Industry For Standing Tall !!! Kudos! May God Blessed You All For Your Sacrifices and Service To The Nation. Ayekoo! Ayekoo! Ayekoo! Ghana Shall Rise Again!
“The political elites keep collecting moneys from businesses and wealthy individuals to fund their political ambitions when they needed it most, especially when they find themselves in the Opposition Bench. At that moment, they are your Great, Great friends and your businesses. Then, when they get that temporary power with extreme privileges fully funded by the state; including free accommodation, free fuel, free travelling expenses, free free free, at the expense of Tax Payers.
Then, all of a sudden, their memories are wiped out immediately into the dustbin. Then, they feel soo foolishly and hollow. They even think they have become powerful than God!
Wow, Wow, Wow, (they would say), and they foolishly think they have state apparatus in their pockets. And that they can use it to harass and destroy businesses and some targeted individuals on their Advance List.
The sad aspect is that they destroy the same businesses they have been milking money from; including the banks they have collapsed deliberately.
This kind of mindset is outdated! We cannot create the needed environment to generate wealth and shared prosperity for our people with this kind of 1960s & 1970s mentality,
Ghana deserves better. Getting power doesn’t
translate automatically into personal ownership of the nation.
Our leaders are not realizing that our state institutions have become so classic and so noble. Our institutions has become the symbol of hope, especially the security institutions; (National Security ,BNI, Army Intelligence Units, Police Intelligence Units and EOCO). So, they cannot be successfully used for personal vendetta. Their allegiance is to the State of Ghana Only!
I salute our state institutions, especially the security forces and our civil society organisations, religious organisations and the media organisations, and our Creative Arts industry for standing tall!!! Kudos! May God bless them all for their sacrifices and service to the nation. Ayekoo! Ayekoo! Ayekoo! Ghana Shall Rise Again!”
What You Should Read Next
- Further Xray on the collapse of indigenous Banks, local businesses holding Ghana’s prosperity to ransom…the story continues, says HRH Oscar Doe
- Everywhere he goes, he is always DOE-ing good…see why KING of the OSCARs remains a 1st Class Citizen in Naija
- The story of HRH OSCAR YAO DOE’s boundless benevolence is spectacularly beyond compare
- He is a Remarkable Philanthropy, Decorated by his Deeds…Tope Aileru reflects on the King of the OSCARs – the unfathomable soul called, YAO DOE
- An artistic interpretation of guidance: DO NOT RELY ON GOVERNMENT FOR YOUR BREAKTHROUGH – HRH Oscar Doe counsels upcoming generations
- KING of the OSCARs is not enjoying the Amusement served by these Entertainers in the 2020 Elections…calls out Shatta Wale, Sarkodie & Samini in his latest ‘schooling’
- UniBank: Ghana Media Compromised, They Failed to Question BoG, Finance Ministry and Educate the Public – HRH Oscar Doe
- The Wish Of A Millionaire: Bury Me In Lagos When I Die, My Senior Workers To Get 10% Share Of My Companies – Oscar Doe
- Once has OSCAR DOE spoken; twice must the PUBLIC hear this…that every Ghanaian should stop been afraid of Government Officials
- After honoring SIT invitation, HRH Oscar Doe renews call to Mr. President…whispers for the Sack BoG Governor